What a Wonderful world

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Letter to Hotel manager from Bella

Dear MR hotel manager
I stayed at your hotel last week and seam to have forgotten my insanity in the room I was staying. All the relaxing seamed to leave me realizing that my life is a huge mess which I have bean drowning in and haven’t got the chance to look up from.
Since I came home I haven’t folded any of my laundry, my kids have painted the walls in rainbow colors and I actually tell them its art (I must be fucking mad)
I don’t sort out my trash and I told my boss at work that I’m sick,…. actually I told him that I am sick and tired of him ...so he doesn’t want me back L
My kids love this but my husband has moved out to our two people tent in our yard (in the bloddy icelandic winter), which
I m actually just happy with because he never does anything around the house anyways and is always to tired for sex. When I think of it I am really just married to his income.
My physical state is like a vanilla pudding, so when I bend over to pick up socks and trash from my kids’ ether the belly or the bottom just jumps out of my pants, the pants that seamed really sexy on me few months ago.
Dear manager you are the only person I can think of that could possibly help me so please answer my letter, this trauma is causing a lot of financial damage so please answer sooner than later.
Best regards
Bella , Kopavogur
P.s. I really liked that you have a free shoulder massage in your hot tub, please give that information to the manager of the Spa.
My insanity could most likely be there somewhere.




2 Comments:

  • Haha.. bara FYNDIÐ !
    ( myndin af hundinum toppar söguna alveg.)
    Bjóddu hótelstjóranum að þú skulir
    falla frá skaðbótakröfunni ef þú færð að koma til baka.

    By Blogger Kata, at 3:18 PM  

  • já góð hugmynd KAtrín ;)
    Ég skil ekki þessa áráttu hjá mér að skrifa á ensku og allar þessar ensku slettur, verð að fara að íslenska mig..hmm...

    By Blogger Bella Blogg, at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home